FOR SEPTEMBER 2018
Main Pay Scale
Full time permanent position
CLOSING DATE - 23rd April 2018
INTERVIEW DATE - 1st May 2018
Newlands Primary is a great school to work where we are passionate about ensuring ‘no child gets left behind’. We are a ‘good’ school, with outstanding leadership and Early Years (Ofsted Oct 2014). We have children who love to learn, a very nurturing approach and we believe our children deserve passionate teachers who make learning magical. Our staff team is highly skilled, hardworking and dedicated to making a difference. Along with this, we have fantastic facilities and an extensive outdoor learning space.
We are seeking to employ a teacher who has the potential to be outstanding and the drive to make a difference.
• A keen and creative teacher who is passionate about learning?
• Able to inspire and motivate learners and personalise learning?
• A team player who wants to join a school with a learning community where everyone is valued and encouraged to succeed?
We will offer you:
• Wonderful children, staff and community
• An exciting curriculum and stimulating environment
• Excellent CPD and support from our team and the Redbridge and Lordshill Federation
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Please visit the Federation website via the link below for an application form and more information about the vacancy.
For any other queries contact Jane Rimmington - firstname.lastname@example.org